While most of you are either sleeping in or snuggling away in your cozy beds, I’m probably already at work.
I’m going to make this post short (I say that alot but it never ends up being short, does it?). Since July 1st is Canada Day, I thought I’d list some fun activities going on around Toronto:
- Celebration Square, Mississauga: 1:00 pm to 10:30 pm – Food, live concerts, aerial cirque show, fusion dances and fireworks
- Port Credit, Mississauga: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm – Paint the Town Red Parade (floats, music, appearance by Miss Canada), cake cutting, BBQ (kids eat free), free sundaes, free games and kids activities, live music and fireworks
- Dundas Square, Toronto: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm – Ethnic dances every 30 mins, arts and crafts, food, and a special Bollywood Dance Party at 7pm
- Queen’s Park, Toronto: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm – face painting, games, live entertainment, inflatable attractions
- Harbourfront Centre, Toronto: 10:30 am till evening – music, movies and activities
- Downsview Park, Toronto: 8:00 am to 10:00 am – Free Canada Day breakfast
And nowwww… for those people who are celebrating in Ottawa, say hi to the Royal Couple from me!! 🙂 I couldn’t resist – I have to admit that I have followed their arrival to see what Kate was wearing to all the events. For those people who are also interested, check out the pictures below!
I hope everyone has a fantabulous long weekend… full of fun and festivities!
Happy Canada Day 🙂