In my last post, I mentioned that I was collaborating with another wedding website and I couldn’t wait to share all the details with you guys. Today, is THE day.
Why am I so excited to share this website with all of you? Simply because I think it’s a great resource for couples – both who are already married and those who are getting married.
What Is It?
YourWeddingFolder.com is an online guide for wedding vendors in the GTA. It is designed to help engaged couples in making the right vendor decisions for their big day. The website is a great resource for sharing information – real people sharing their real life experiences with vendors.
I don’t know about you guys, but I always love to hear from real couples about their experiences. Before I booked my makeup artist, I pestered everyone I know about what they thought of Shirley Wu. Simply because I wanted to make an informed decision – I wanted to weigh the good and the bad of all the artists I was considering.
YourWeddingFolder does exactly that – you get to hear feedback from couples who have dealt with the wedding vendors you are considering. They give you tips and a heads-up on what to expect if you book a certain vendor – can’t get any better than that, can it?
What I Love
- It’s easy to use: very user-friendly. You all know I love lists and categories – well, YourWeddingFolder has made it easy for you to search for whatever you are looking for (venue, makeup artist, decor, florist, transportation… anything wedding related!)
- Real reviews: reiterating my earlier point, it’s real people (like you and me!) giving their real opinion.
- It’s a great database: if you’re just starting out your planning process, this is a great tool to learn about vendors that you may not have come across – and all on one website.
- Ask Leena: I LOVE this feature on yourweddingfolder.com. Basically, you can submit any question you have to their wedding planner and she will respond to you within 24 hours. Whether it’s about vendors, trends or etiquettes, the consultant will give you advice within 1 day – pretty cool. And guess what ladies? It’s absolutely free!
- The website is a great tool for married couples to share their wealth of knowledge – you can encourage brides/grooms to choose the vendors you love and warn them of those you didn’t. I feel like I have sooo much information to share, I’m sure most married people feel the same way!
Engaged Couples– check out the website to look at all the comments left by previous brides/grooms and to look at the wide range of vendors
Married Couples – help out future brides and grooms by posting your reviews!
… Have a look at the website yourself! 🙂