It’s time to check-in to how much progress we’ve made since my last update on everything that needs to be done. I’m happy to say that we did manage to cross off some things from our to-do list! YEAY!
Things we still need:
- Our Nikkah Person: Why we haven’t taken care of this is beyond my understanding. It’s the most important part of our wedding! We are working on it though – waiting to hear back from someone… so fingers crossed!
- DJ: We did meet with the in-house DJ but their prices were too high. Instead of negotiating with them or looking for an alternative, we gave up.
- Transportation: No comment – the Mister’s area completely
- Mayoun Hair: I’m getting my hair did for the mayoun since it’s a girls only event but I need to book an appointment
- Mehendi Artist: for me and the family. Any suggestions on who I should get my mehendi done by?
- Valima Centerpieces: talking to the decorator about these
- Nouman’s Reception Outfit
- DIY Mehendi Things
- Give out invitations: InshAllah starting this before the end of March
- Decide mehendi + shaadi menu
- Select Linens
- Give final guest numbers to the venues
Oh yes, and I also have to do something about my face. Even though I don’t feel stressed, I must be – because my face is breaking out! Any suggestions on what I can do?